Green Lake Community Council Meeting Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Join us this Wednesday
March 8, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
at The Hearthstone.
Here’s the agenda for the meeting, as of now. If you have a burning issue you want to address, send an email to email@example.com.
Planned topics of discussion include:
- King County’s Combined Sewer Overflow Planning
- Aurora Ave Projects – Both WSDOT and SDOT have plans – Lee Bruch
- Green Lake Community Center Maintenance & Possible Replacement – Garet Munger
- Green Lake Stewards – Garet Munger
- Friends of Green Lake – Richard Fleming
- Northwest District Council – Ellen Hewitt
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are enouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are conducted at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited. Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meetings!