Green Lake Community Council VIRTUAL Meeting – September 9, 2020
Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- GLCC Board Election – Forrest Corbett
- Seattle City Council Member Dan Strauss
- Green Lake Community Center Update – David Graves
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
This meeting will be VIRTUAL – online via Zoom
To receive the access information for this meeting, please join our email list. If you wish, you can easily unsubscribe after the meeting. We will also post the connection details on this site, a couple hours before the meeting.