Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY MAY 8TH!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including District 6 City Council Candidates Daniel Strauss, Jay Fathi, Melissa Hall, and John Lisbon, Friends of Green Lake, the SPD North Precinct NPAC report, and July 10 GLCC District 6 City Council candidate invites.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- District 6 City Council Candidates – Paul Kostek
– Daniel Strauss
– Jay Fathi
– Melissa Hall
– Jon Lisbon
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report (seattlenpac.blogspot.com) – Doug Bambrick
- District 6 City Council Candidate Invites – Paul Kostek
- Next Meeting – July 10, 2019
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!