Green Lake Community Council Meets
Next Wednesday, November 14, 2018
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM NEXT WEDNESDAY!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood. Learn what’s up in crime prevention, rezoning, construction, and design reviews, and more.
Here’s some of what’s on the agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- SPD Crime Prevention Coordinator North Precinct – Mary Amberg
- Licton Springs Village – Josh Castle, LIHI
- Rezoning, Construction and Design Reviews – Jerry Suder, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspection (SDCI)
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- Report from SPD North Precinct Meeting from our Rep – Doug Bambrick
- Next Meeting – January 9, 2019
We look forward to seeing you there!
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!