Join us this Wednesday March 9 at 7:00 p.m. at The Hearthstone for the meeting of Green Lake Community Council. Among our topics of discussion will be:
– Update on the apartment building planned to replace the Rosita’s parking lot and its impact on neighborhood parking from Livable Green Lake
– Updates on the Green Lake Village parking zone process
– Progress on the bench being made from the historic tree that was removed from near the Green Lake trail.
– Possible visits from Congressional District 7 Candidates
– Update from Seattle Police Dept’s North Precinct Advisory Council
– Updates on issues directly affecting the lake from Friends of Green Lake
– Upcoming elections for the board of Green Lake Community Council
– Other neighborhood news and announcements.
Please note that this may not be a complete list of agenda items for this meeting and there are sometimes late additions to and deletions from the agenda so the above is just a tentative list of topics.
Green Lake Community Council meets on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months in the chapel at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. The Hearthstone is the only high-rise on Green Lake. Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meetings.
If you have items for the council to discuss, please contact the Chairman at Chair@GreenLakeCommunityCouncil.org