Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY JULY 8TH!
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Call for GLCC Board Candidates – Forrest Corbett
- Green Lake Village – Julie Cain
- Green Lake Community Center Update – David Graves
- Architectural survey of the Green Lake neighborhood – Robert Cartet
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report – Doug Bambrick http://seattlenpac.bloglspot.com/
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
This meeting will be VIRTUAL – online via Zoom
To receive the access information for this meeting, please join our email list. If you wish, you can easily unsubscribe after the meeting. We are not posting the link publicly for security reasons.