Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 8TH!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including the Seattle Jewish Community School introduction, a Crime Prevention discussion with Mary Amberg, Crime Prevention Coordinator for SPD North Precinct, a report by Sonja Renner, Assistant Director of Public Affairs and Outreach for North Seattle College, and more.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Seattle Jewish Community School Intro – Ron Waldman
- SPD Report – Mary Amberg – Crime Prevention Coordinator North Precinct
- North Seattle College – Sonja Renner/ Asst Director Public Affairs & Outreach
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report – Doug Bambrick http://seattlenpac.bloglspot.com/
- Volunteers needed for Community Council – Paul Kostek
- Next Meeting – 12 March 2020
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!