Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 13TH!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including the repurposed neighborhood church 7400 Woodlawn introduction, the 2020 Census, current status of SDOT Street Repaving Projects, and more.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- SDOT Street Repaving Projects – Christa Dumpys
- 2020 Census – Katy M. Kaltenbrun/Christopher Grivas
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report – Doug Bambrick
- Next Meeting – January 8, 2020
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!