Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including District 6 City Council Candidates Heidi Wills and Dan Strauss, and Emergency Preparedness – SNAP, how to be ready for the unexpected – the “big one” earthquake or other catastrophic events.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Doug Bambrick
- District 6 City Council Candidates – Doug Bambrick
– Heidi Wills
– Dan Strauss
- Emergency Preparedness – SNAP – Alexandra Halsey/Diane Moore
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report – Doug Bambrick
- Next Meeting – November 13, 2019
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!