Green Lake Community Council Meets
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM ON WEDNESDAY MAY 8TH!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including the latest on the Green Lake Community Center, Emergency Preparedness planning, Friends of Green Lake, the SPD North Precinct NPAC report, and especially, District 6 City Council candidate invites.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Latest on the Green Lake Community Center – Chris Easterday/Vicki Allgood
- Emergency Preparedness – SNAP – Alexandra Halsey/Diane Moore
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report (seattlenpac.blogspot.com) – Doug Bambrick
- District 6 City Council Candidate Invites – Paul Kostek
- Next Meeting – July 10, 2019
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!