Green Lake Community Council Meets
Next Wednesday, March 13, 2019 in
DIFFERENT Meeting Room at Hearthstone
THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING AT THE HEARTHSTONE IS AT 7 PM NEXT WEDNESDAY IN THE DOWNSTAIRS MEETING ROOM! This location change is one-time-only due to a scheduling conflict.
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood, including Green Lake paving project status, emergency preparedness planning, the latest on the Green Lake Community Center, Friends of Green Lake, current Green Lake park projects, the SPD North Precinct NPAC report, and District 6 City Council candidate invites.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Current Park Projects – Kent Scott
- Latest on the Green Lake Community Center – Vicki Allgood
- Emergency Preparedness – Alexandra Halsey
- Green Lake Paving Project Status – Paul Kostek
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report (seattlenpac.blogspot.com) – Doug Bambrick
- District 6 City Council Candidate Invites – Paul Kostek
- Next Meeting – May 8, 2019
Click here to print a copy of the agenda.
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!