Green Lake Community Council Meets
Next Wednesday, January 9, 2019
DON’T MISS THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM NEXT WEDNESDAY!
Join your neighbors and keep in touch with what’s happening in our neighborhood. Learn about issues coming up in 2019, including crime prevention, construction, green lake protection and preservation, and the basics on how to prepare for major disasters.
Here’s some of what’s on the agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Disaster Preparedness – the Basics – Carl Leon
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- SPD North Precinct NPAC Report (seattlenpac.blogspot.com) – Doug Bambrick
- Topics / Issues for 2019 – Paul Kostek / Attendees
- Next Meeting – March 13th, 2019
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!