Green Lake Community Council Meets
Next Wednesday, September 12, 2018
BE SURE TO COME TO THE GREEN LAKE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING
AT THE HEARTHSTONE AT 7 PM NEXT WEDNESDAY!
Join your neighbors in helping choose the future of our neighborhood. Learn what’s in the hopper for our neighborhood and others around us in our great city.
Here’s some of what’s on the agenda:
- Welcome/Introductions – Paul Kostek
- Aurora Licton Springs Urban Village – Susan Larrance
- Small Craft Center Project – David Graves
- Friends of Green Lake – Rob Zisette
- Report from SPD North Precinct Meeting from our Rep – Paul Kostek
- Next Meeting – November 14, 2018
We look forward to seeing you there!
Green Lake Community Council meetings are open to the public. People residing or operating a business near Green Lake are encouraged to attend and consider running for the board.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of odd-numbered months at The Hearthstone, 6720 East Green Lake Way North at the corner of 1st Ave NE. This is the only high-rise on Green Lake and is near Nell’s Restaurant. Consider carpooling, walking or taking transit since parking can be limited.
Thanks to the Hearthstone for hosting our meeting!